Planning the most important day of your life can be an incredibly daunting task.
Co-ordinating everything from budgets, invitations, venue selection and equipment hire, to photographers, menus and seating arrangements, can become so overwhelming that what should be a joyful experience can become emotionally and physically exhausting for any bride-to-be.
The Little Black Book can alleviate this unnecessary stress and ensure your dream wedding becomes a reality by providing you with a tailor made proposal and unique ideas to suit your brief, expectations and, most importantly, your budget.
We have achieved a reputation as Cape Town’s foremost wedding planners and we base this success on our many long-standing relationships with the full spectrum of industry suppliers, coupled with our comprehensive wedding planning knowledge and expertise.
We provide a full wedding planning and event management service for your big day and are renowned for creating spectacular wedding themes, unique designs and custom venue decorations for our clients’ weddings.
We only work with select suppliers who we know and trust. Our industry contacts enable us to commission only the most professional, affordable and reliable providers to make your day truly memorable for all the right reasons.
Our Wedding Services include:
- Venue viewing, selection and hire
- Wedding stationery design
Our experienced in-house design team will assist with the preparation and finalization of invitations, menus, wedding day programs, seating arrangements, and place-settings, etc.
- Equipment hire
We will manage all your equipment hire requirements, including tables and chairs, a marquee (if required), lighting and audio-visuals, and any additional items such as gazebos, etc.
- Specialist co-ordination
We source and hire professional photographers, entertainers, pianists, musicians, etc.
- Selecting playlists to suit your requirements
- Liaising with suppliers
We liaise with and co-ordinate all arrangements with florists (including previewing mock set-ups), caterers, cake designers, dress-makers, hair and make-up stylists and any other service providers you require.
- Menu tastings and finalization
- Scheduling the Order of Events
- Managing the co-ordination and smooth operation of your entire ceremony and reception
- Arranging appointments with attorneys to finalize legal documentation
- Scheduling all arrangements in relation to transport for your Big Day
- Booking domestic service providers to clean the venue after your event, if necessary
- Managing any additional requirements, such as pre-wedding functions, and
- Assisting with rehearsals and honeymoon arrangements.
We respect the privacy of our clients and will therefore maintain the confidentiality of your event, should we be requested to do so.